Fuso Shogun Prime Movers
Whether it’s a metro, regional or intra-state job, the Fuso Prime Mover is designed to move freight as efficiently as possible. There are two models depending on your application; the entry level 4x2, ideal for lighter loads, and the powerful 6x4 with greater hauling capacity.
Class Leading Features
- 50,000km service intervals which are among the longest available in a Japanese truck.
- Smart transom window in passenger side door.
- Climate control standard across the range.
- Common rail injection system with pressure booster allows for improved fuel economy and driveability.
- SCR technology with DPF & EGR allows the vehicle to meet strict Euro 6 emission levels.
- Digital dash includes trip computer with fuel economy data.
- Multimedia SAT/NAV unit supporting Bluetooth calls and music streaming with 3 years map upgrades. Can support up to 5 cameras.
Safety and Comfort
- ABS with EBD, ESP and ASR.
- Active safety features such as Active Emergency Braking and Lane Departure Warning standard.
- Proximity Control Assist (active cruise control) allows for safer and more comfortable highway driving.
- Active Attention Assist to help recognise and alert distracted and drowsy drivers.
- Air suspended cab and air suspended drivers seat with integrated belt.
Search the Fuso Range
|Series||Category||Model||GVM||GCM||Max Power (KW/RPM)||Max Torque (NM/RPM)||Spec Sheet|
|Fuso Shogun Prime Movers||Fuso Shogun||FP74 4X2 Prime Mover||16500||40000||290kW||2000Nm|
|Fuso Shogun Prime Movers||Fuso Shogun||FV74 6X4 Prime Mover||24000||63000||335kW||2200Nm|
|Fuso Shogun Prime Movers||Fuso Shogun||FV74 6X4 510 PRIME MOVER||26000||63000||375kW||2500Nm|